RECRESOL™ RTU0750 antimicrobial solutions provide safe, non-toxic, and long-lasting protection to help keep recreation facilities safe and people playing! The solutions bind to surfaces forming a durable, antimicrobial shield against harmful microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria, fungus, and mold and mildew. RECRESOL’s proprietary formula was developed by PLAYTEC™, provider of antimicrobial products for the recreation industry.
Safe and easy-to-apply, RECRESOL is ideal for waterparks, playgrounds, picnic areas, concessions, restrooms, and any high-touch areas. Scientifically proven to last up to 90 days, RECRESOL will save staff hours and reduce operating costs, while keeping your guests safe at play! RECRESOL serves both indoor and outdoor recreation facilities and is available in a range of formulas to meet various environments, protection levels, and budget requirements.
WHY RECRESOL RTU0750:
- Extensively tested, scientifically proven, made in the USA
- Safe – no leaching, non-toxic, environmentally responsible, EPA-Registered
- Large spectrum performance – effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses, and other microbials.
- Residual, long-term efficacy – once applied, products continue to protect the surface for 90 days.
- Unmatched versatility – solutions can be applied to a variety of porous and non-porous surfaces. Ideal for playgrounds, aquatic centers, campgrounds and camps, cruise lines, zoos and museums, schools, childcare facilities, and more.
RECRESOL RTU0750 is a .75% concentrate that is ready to use out of the container
For best results, disinfect your space first with Concrobium and then apply RECRESOL to maintain for 90 days.